- 4 cups barbeque sauce
- 4 cups applesauce
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- salt and black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Mix the barbeque sauce and applesauce in bowl. Place ribs on a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil, and rub on all sides with the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Pour sauce over ribs to coat. Seal ribs in the foil. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Place ribs in foil on the grill grate, and cook 1 hour. Remove ribs from foil, and place directly on the grill grate. Continue cooking 30 minutes, basting frequently with the sauce, until ribs are done.