- 2 pounds skirt steak, pounded flat
- 10 (.18 ounce) packets sazon seasoning with coriander and achiote, such as Goya®
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) bottleMexican beer (such as Corona®)
- Sprinkle each piece of skirt steak with the sazon and white pepper. Stack the seasoned steaks in a deep dish as you season them. Pour the beer over the steaks. Cover the dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove the steaks from the dish and discard the marinade.
- Cook the skirt steaks on the prepared grill until they are very firm, hot, and gray in the center, 7 to 10 minutes per side.