- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced
- Season salmon fillets to taste with sea salt, and place into a shallow, glass dish. Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary; pour over salmon fillets. Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Remove salmon from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Cook on preheated grill until fish is opaque in the center and flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side.