- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheesec
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix the chicken, bread crumbs, egg, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; form the mixture into 5 patties. Divide the feta cheese between the 5 patties; place a portion of the feta cheese atop each patty and fold the chicken mixture around the cheese so that the cheese is in the center.
- Cook on the preheated grill until no longer pink on the inside and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).