- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, red bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to use for basting. Place chicken in the bowl, and marinate at least 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Drain and discard marinade from the bowl, and place chicken on the grill. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.