- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped baby carrots
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, seasoning blend, and sugar. Set aside about 1/2 cup for basting.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, basting frequently with the reserved portion of the dressing, or until juices run clear. Cool, and cut into strips. Discard basting sauce.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, oranges, broccoli, and carrots. Top the salad with grilled chicken strips, and drizzle with remaining dressing to serve.