- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons hot chili powder
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cut a slit in steak to create a pocket that is open on one side only. In a cup, mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fish. Set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Cook spinach in oil until wilted. Remove from heat, and stuff into pocket. Place feta in pocket over spinach.
- Arrange fish on grill, and cook for 8 minutes. Turn over, and continue cooking until cooked through.