- 3 pounds uncooked lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1/2 cup minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 hamburger rolls
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, sun-dried tomatoes, blue cheese, chives, steak sauce, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Gently form mixture into twelve equally-sized patties.
- Grill burgers for five minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Serve on rolls.